Spinal Nerves and the Autonomic Nervous System Study Guide
This folding study guide takes our most popular anatomical images and puts them in a durable, portable format-perfect for the on-the-go student. Guide shows numbered anatomical structures and contains answers that can be concealed for easy self-testing and memorization. Write-on, wipe-off laminated surface.
|Folded Size||:||~9" x 4" (23 x 10 cm)|
|Unfolded Size||:||~9" x 24" (23 x 61 cm)|
|Part of Set||:||Illustrated Pocket Anatomy|
This second edition features a fresh, clean design and improved organizational features such as key subject headers at the top of each panel.
This quick reference covers:
- Spinal and cranial nerves
- Listing and description of important branches emerging from proximal part of spinal nerves
- Spinal cord segments
- Descriptions of nerve plexuses
- Cutaneous distribution of spinal nerves and dermatomes
- View of spinal cord with spinal nerves & immediate branches
- Autonomic nervous system, including sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves
- Listing of effector organs with sympathetic and parasympathetic action