Respiratory System and Disorders Study Guide
This folding study guide takes our most popular anatomical images and puts them in a durable, portable format-perfect for the on-the-go student. Guide shows numbered anatomical structures and contains answers that can be concealed for easy self-testing and memorization. Write-on, wipe-off laminated surface.
|Folded Size||:||~9" x 4" (23 x 10 cm)|
|Unfolded Size||:||~9" x 24" (23 x 61 cm)|
|Part of Set||:||Illustrated Pocket Anatomy|
This second edition features a fresh, clean design with improved organizational features such as key subject headers at the top of each panel.
This quick reference covers:
- Respiratory passages overview and intrapulmonary structures
- Bronchopulmonary segments and ventilation
- Pulmonary arteries and veins
- Paranasal sinuses and larynx
- Emphysema, chronic bronchitis, asthma and lung cancer